Anti-aging sounds like a dream, but in fact cell therapy may make a big difference as to how you look and how you feel. Dr. Jonathan V. Wright wrote an interesting report about Live Cell Therapy entitled, “How pigs can help you look and feel 15 years younger in just three months”
The basis for anti-aging is thymus extract therapy. Due to the reduction of size of the thymus gland during our life cycle, the thymic related immune response becomes less the older we get. When we reach 50 years old, only about 15% still functions. This leads to a significant increase in infections, cancer, and auto-immune diseases increasing as we get older.
Usually a course of thymus injections is given twice a week for 6 weeks. After this, organ specific extracts are given to boost the hormone production in the body. This cocktail contains extracts of most major organs and structures in the body, as well as glandular extracts.
How might you expect to feel after an anti-aging cell therapy?
Patients report the following:
- A general sensation of feeling younger
- Skin looks younger and hydrated
- Lightening of blemishes and facial pigmentation
- Refining of facial pores and a fresh glow to the skin
- Skin elasticity and thickness improved
- Wrinkles are reduced
- Improvement of sleep quality
- Improvement of digestion
- Improvement in blood circulation to the hands and feet
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved sex drive and potency
- Relief from sexual dysfunction
- Firming of the breasts
- Relief from symptoms of menopause
- Relief from PMS
- Improvement in the immune system
- A feeling of being awake and alert
- Higher energy levels
- Increase in joint flexibility and agility
- Decrease in weight
- Improvement of blood parameters
- Feeling of being alive again
These are all very non-scientific terms, but they are the patient’s own descriptions of how they felt after cell therapy.